Services for Third Sector Agencies
Innovate Minds, Create Change, Transform Futures.
At Evolve Global Solutions Ltd, we have a very good understanding of the challenges facing the Third Sector. With ongoing austerity and cuts in government social spending, it is likely that the local third sector will be called upon to attend to the less fortunate in society and to combat inequality. However, the sector is going to need to rethink the way they deliver services to their client groups with the limited resources available.
The government has been pushing the third sector to operate like businesses, deliver public services and to use contracts and commissioning as a means to deliver them. We feel that this is an opportunity for the sector to refresh rather than ‘rebrand’. Local voluntary action and innovation will need to be at the core of the sector’s new way of working.
The challenges and the pressures which the sector is facing will need to be looked at again and be used as opportunities for new areas of work. There should be robust and credible business plans with the use of technology such as social media and internet while at the same time, the sector needs to think of creative ways to stimulate funding. Therefore, the sector will need to have systems and support in place to underpin the new ways of working while engaging with all its members and stakeholders. Let us help you to create the change needed to meet the challenges ahead.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Setting up as an organisation or social enterprise or micro enterprise, advice on setting up as a company, charity, charity incorporated organisation, community interest company and others
- Funding application, funding and income generation strategy
- Bid writing and financial planning
- Acquiring quality marks and developing quality assurance framework or quality policy
- Developing business plans, strategic plans, communication strategy and ICT strategy
- Change management implementation plan
- Demonstrating added value of the sector in financial terms such as Volunteer Investment and Value Audit, SROI, LM3
- Conducting business reviews in different areas of service delivery including finance review
- Business re-engineering
- Facilitation of Away Days
- Volunteer management and increasing volunteering opportunities
- Increasing participation of service users (Service Users Involvement)
- Coaching and mentoring including peer mentoring for trustees, managers, volunteers and students.
Contact us today using the form below and we’ll be in touch to arrange a consultation.