Lego® Serious Play®
“You can learn more about a person in an hour of play than you can from a lifetime of conversation” Plato
Thinking With your Hands? Studies suggest that thinking with your hands instead of the head can improve performance and assist in finding solutions to problems. Using physical objects and tools while problem solving, can ignite innovative ways of resolving problems. We use a number of approaches in our training but are especially excited about one approach in particular – Lego® Serious Play®!
This, powerful, methodology has been used successfully by Lego® themselves as well as NASA, Toyota, Coca-Cola, Google, Waitrose, Proctor & Gamble, Mastercard and many more. Lego® Serious Play® (LSP) was developed by Lego® to help them to strengthen their business. 15 years later LSP is still used to support businesses with a number of different activities, such as strategising, prototyping, problem solving, vision, idea development, values, behaviours etc.
- Deeper understanding of your own thoughts as well as group thinking
- Solutions to take forward
- 100% engagement and ownership by all
- Shared vision
- Shared goals
- Shared guiding principles
- Increasing productivity
- Unlocking and tapping into existing talent
- Developing strong leaders and teams who are effective and productive
- Strengthening your organisation enabling you to be resilient and grow
Contact us to find out more about our taster sessions.